Chinese herbal medicine offers so much for fertility, menstrual and hormonal problems.
Chinese herbs and herbal medicine have been used for over 2,000 years for many different medical purposes. They are very safe when reliably sourced and prescribed correctly by a properly trained practitioner. You will be closely monitored, and advised to start slowly and your prescription will be reviewed with each renewal.
Noeleen has spent five years studying Chinese herbal medicine as part of her degree at Middlesex University and Beijing University of TCM. Noeleen been prescribing herbs for 20 years having gained advanced specialist training in the gynaecology department in Beijing's Xi Yuan Hospital and Jane Lyttleton, Naava Carmen, Andrew Flowers, Barbara Kirschbaun, Michael McIntyre. All herbal prescriptions are sourced from Phoenix Herbal Medicine who operate under strict regulatory guidelines.
How can Chinese herbs help?
Chinese herbs are used for many different reasons. They can be help if you:
- have irregular cycles and/or have been diagnosed with Amenorrhoea or PCOS.
- have painful heavy periods and/ or have been diagnosed with Endometriosis or Adenomyosis.
- are preparing for IVF and want to make sure you’re in the best possible health to maximise your chances of success.
- have digestive issues and want support alongside nutrition and lifestyle changes.
- have uterine lining issues and want to try different approaches to thicken it in preparation for transfer
- have a problematic luteal phase, which is too short, causing spotting before your period and you want to improve it.
- have problems with sperm health and want to address this alongside nutrition and lifestyle changes.
- are struggling with hot flushes, sleep disturbances, mood changes and/or a myriad of symptoms that come with peri-menopause and menopause.
- have anxiety, feel stressed and insomnia and what to try a natural approach.