If you’re suffering with period pain, irregular cycles, PMS, acne, digestive issues, fertility, PCOS, endometriosis, ovarian cysts, any other period problem or simply want to live your best live…you’re in the right place.
Learn how simple diet and lifestyle shifts can help you optimise your hormones and have a healthy period, reduce frustrating monthly symptoms, gain more energy, and live in alignment with your cyclical rhythm.
What you will learn:
Your four phases
In TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) your hormonal cycle flows through 4 distinct phases each month. Learn the main hormones, what they are doing, how they affect your mood, energy and behaviours and why focusing on diet and lifestyle is so important.
Key foods and nutrients to include during each phase
Certain foods provide key nutrients to support your hormones in each phase. Learn what foods to focus on in each phase.
Supportive ways to move your body during each phase
During each phase your body is primed and prepped to respond to different kinds of exercise. Learn your exercise focus areas for each phase.
Wellness tips to improve your overall wellbeing
Simple and sustainable lifestyle shifts you can start to implement today to support hormonal harmony and symptom relief.
It’s my intention that you will feel empowered to take charge of your health. That with this information, you will be better equipped to advocate for yourself and step into the driving seat of your health journey.
This is the starting point for a positive and life-long relationship with your cycle and your body. Dare I say, you might even learn to love your cycle and seeing it as your superpower.
In the past few years, periods are starting to get the recognition they deserve. I have always found it insane how little we learn about the female reproductive system and how women have had to hide their periods for so long. We’re not taught about how our hormones change throughout our cycle or how best to tap into the gifts of each phase.
It’s my goal to educate more people on the female reproductive system and empower all people that menstruate.
This masterclass is for you if:
- You want to learn how to support a healthy period through simple diet and lifestyle shifts, without confusion or overwhelm.
- You have menstrual cramps, PMS, acne, digestive issues, fatigue, PCOS, fibroids, endometriosis, infertility, in the first phase of perimenopause or experience any other period problems.
- You want more fun and pleasure in your life but you are super busy and struggle to stay up with your to-do list and want some tips that feel doable.
- You’ve tried everything – birth control, ibuprofen for pain relief, antidepressants, skin care treatments, supplements, other medications and complementary treatments.
- You want to learn more about how your hormones shift throughout the month and how to best support them through nutrition and lifestyle.
- You’re a parent of a teenager who’s struggling with her period, skin, weight and moods.
Hi, I’m Noeleen and I’m a practitioner of Traditional Chinese Medicine, an Integrated Health Practitioner and Yoga Teacher specialising in women’s reproductive and hormone health. Over my 20+ years of studying and in clinical practice, I’ve heard countless stories of women feeling unheard, dismissed or like they’re not taken seriously by their health professional when it comes to their menstrual and reproductive health. Using evidence-based practices, I’ve helped thousands of women who struggled daily with their menstrual cycle along with those looking to achieve their dream of having a family.
I’ve found when women connect with their cycle and begin to understand what it all means, it can be powerful. I’m excited to share with you how to incorporate simple diet and lifestyle tools to support your hormone health and feel more fun and pleasure in life.
My approach may be new to you. I combine practical diet and lifestyle principles with body wisdom we should have been taught but never were.
If you’re self-motivated and determined to live in alignment with your cycle I look forward to sharing this masterclass with you,